Auroveda Community Outreach Center
The community outreach center has partnered up with Department of Children & Families ACCESS programs in an effort to
improve access to assistance programs. The Florida ACCESS program helps to promote strong economically self-sufficient
communities by providing food, cash and medical assistance to individuals and families on the road to economic recovery.
The assistance programs fall into three categories:
Program helps individuals and families purchase nutritional foods needed to maintain and promote good health
Temporary Cash Assistance Program
Provides financial assistance to pregnant women in their third trimester and families with dependent children
Provides assistance to individuals and families to cover or assist with the cost of services that are medically necessary
All of these services require an application process and may take up to 30 days for approval. This includes temporary cash.
There is no cash on hand at any of the centers.
- Informational handouts concerning Medicaid
- Assistance with paper applications for Medicaid & DCF
- Telephone access to call the DCF Customer Call Center
- Computer access to complete online applications
- Access to fax and copy machines
- Assistance with the application processes
- And more!